Your Dynamic Advantage
Dynamic Gas Blending – Where profitability meets responsibility
Lower emission levels and operating costs with a single technology. Use gas when its available and automatically modulate gas substitution when needed. Cat® Dynamic Gas Blending continuously adjusts to changes in incoming fuel quality and pressure, allowing your engines to run on a wide variety of fuels, from associated gas to gasified LNG, all while consistently maintaining your diesel power and transient performance.
- Lower fuel costs with up to 70%* replacement of diesel with gas
- Maintain existing service intervals and component life
- Improve display performance and troubleshooting capability with ADEM™ A4 and EMCP 4.4* controls
- Capability to reduce gas flaring by consuming dry field gas for less environmental impact
- Maintain original engine emissions certification with ARB certified (B-59U) and EPA approved retrofit kits
Your Cat dealer will help you implement a complete package or a retrofit kit compatible with your generator sets. Using existing Caterpillar gas engine hardware with no changes to core components, you can be up and running quickly with Dynamic Gas Blending.
* Differs for well service applications